By: CA DCSS Statewide Training Branch
The California Department of Child Support Services’ (CA DCSS) Statewide Training Branch (STB) mission is to develop and deliver training for California child support professionals to enhance program performance for the benefit of the children and families we serve. In April, here’s what that looks like:
The Training Development and Delivery Unit has been hard at work delivering and gearing up for the Qualified Witness Training (QWT) that was delivered in Rancho Cordova on April 9. The next QWT class is scheduled for October 8, 2019, if you are interested in attending the October class, please email StatewideTraining@dcss.ca.gov
The bi-monthly Training Coordinator Forum Call was conducted on April 11th; the minutes are here. CSE Release Training information was disseminated Wednesday, April 17, 2019; all those materials are available here.
The Web Based Learning and Support Unit added the following new modules to Child Support University (CSU) in April:
• New ECSS Soft Phones for call center staff and supervisors
• NCSEA: Beyond Borders: The Hague Convention & UIFSA 2008
• NCSEA: Modernizing Medical Support
• Interstate Case Processing-OCSE
Check the CSU Training Calendar for these and other upcoming trainings:
• Accurint A-Z May 8 11:00AM and 2:00PM
• CSE Release May 8
• CSPO-CSE for CA DCSS & LCSA New Hires June 4-6
• CSE Release June 12
• Accurint/Equifax Credit Reporting training June 12 11:00AM and 2:00PM
• Training Coordinator Forum Newsletter June 13 – New!
Please contact StatewideTraining@dcss.ca.gov if you are interested in learning more about any of the events above, have ideas for training or if STB can be of service to you!